4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2015 12:39 AM by bigtom

Button Bar in Slide Control Ignoring Radius?

bigtom

I have a button bar inside a slide control and it is giving me a default radius on the top corners when the button bar and slide control are set to radius of 0. Button bar outside of the slide control shows properly. The button bar is in slide pane #2. Is this a bug?

Zoomed at 300% in the Slide Control.

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 6.24.46 PM.png

Zoomed at 300% outside the Slide Control.

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 6.25.32 PM.png

Inspector:

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 6.26.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 6.26.35 PM.png

• 1. Re: Button Bar in Slide Control Ignoring Radius?
          skywillmott

Haven't seen this problem occurring myself... See sample file attached which seems to be correctly displaying all button bar objects in all slide panels without a corner radius...

This sample file uses the 'Minimalist' theme... Is there maybe something screwy in the theme/styles setup in your file? Was the file created using FileMaker 14, or was it a 12/13 creation?

Might be an idea to test using a new layout in the file and specify the 'Minimalist' theme to start, and then try applying other themes/styles to see what happens...

Sorry not much more help....

Sky

• 2. Re: Button Bar in Slide Control Ignoring Radius?
            bigtom

Nothing weird going on. It was a fresh file and layout made in 14 using Purple theme. I will give it some more testing. Certainly is annoying but it is not that noticable.

• 3. Re: Button Bar in Slide Control Ignoring Radius?
              TSPigeon

bigtom:

Thank you for your post.

I was also unable to reproduce this behavior with FileMaker Pro 14.0.2 (Advanced) on either Mac OS X or the Windows OS. The steps I took to reproduce:

1. Created "test.fmp12" (default Enlightened theme)

2. Created a Slide Control, set Corner Radius to "0"

3. Created a button bar outside of the slide control, set Corner Radius to "0"

4. Duplicated the button bar and moved to the second Panel of the Slide Control

5. Set zoom to 300% and compared

Neither seem to show any corner radius.

Please let me know if you have further information needed to reproduce.

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 4. Re: Button Bar in Slide Control Ignoring Radius?
                bigtom

I am not sure what to say. I tried a new file with new layout and new everything. Works as expected.

The only thing I can think of is that the slide control and button bar were copied over from a file built with an ETS release of FM14.