AnsweredAssumed Answered

error: Communication Error: (22) The requested URL returned error: 502 - This can be due to an invalid username or password, or if the FMPHP privilege is not enabled for that user.

Question asked by eworbit on Sep 8, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 16, 2015 by eworbit

I use FM php library to push orders into a FM database.   Basically the program consists of normal php calls like so:

new FileMaker(dbName, dbHost, dbLogon, dbPassword);

newAddCommand()

setField()

setField()

etc.... etc...

$createResult = $create->execute();
if(FileMaker::isError($createResult)){
$message .= ' Create order error: '.$createResult->getMessage();
$error = true ;
} else {
$foundRecords = $createResult->getRecords();
$record   = $foundRecords[0];
$_id_qte  = $record->getField('_id_QTE');
$message .= ' Created the Order.|'.$_id_qte.'|';
}

Sometimes the FM Server 13 (now 14) sends this errors message: error: Communication Error: (22) The requested URL returned error: 502 - This can be due to an invalid username or password, or if the FMPHP privilege is not enabled for that user.

I know it error has nothing to do with the user/pass or a privilege because my php script is set to retry upon failure and the second try always works.  95% the order goes in the first try.

So, I'm suspecting that when FM is just too busy it errors out too easy.  I have 24 connected to a FM 14 Server on a Mac Pro (Late 2013), 3 Ghz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5, 64GB DDR3 with SSD drives. 

So any ideas that I could see what could be the real problem or how can I get FM to give me the real error message and not a fake one?

Thanks,

-Eric

Outcomes