AnsweredAssumed Answered

Display pop-over fails in WebDirect after 50 records added

Question asked by m.swanston on Sep 10, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 12, 2015 by JoelShapiro

This is not happening in FileMaker Pro Advanced 14, only when viewing the application via WebDirect (happens in both IE and Chrome so I don't think it's browser related).

Part of the application I support is to create internal mailings, and these, when finalised email internal recipients. This process works perfectly, emails are sent as expected. But during final testing this morning, we spotted an issue whereby, once there were more than 50 records in the mailings table, the display pop-overs in the layout won't work, specifically for the first record and then only once for any other record. The pop-over is called from and edit button and contains half a dozen fields that relate to the mailing. As I said, with 50 records or less, no problems at all, but as soon as you've added the 51st record, it starts to play up.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there something obvious I'm missing about the database that I wasn't aware of - I know there isn't a general limitation to records, but even if there was, I have many tables with far more than 50 in, but none of them use a pop-over.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Martin

Outcomes