2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2015 4:32 AM by CICT

Rules for Moderation

CICT

For the first time I've just posted a reply and have a 'Waiting for Moderation' message.

I've had a quick look around and found it difficult to find what the rules are. My first posting did include a word that sounds like 'a barrier that is used to create reservoirs' and could understand that, so I quickly edited and removed this, as we can't have bad language used (we understand that different nationalities put different emphasis on certain words).

However, I have also questioned Apple and Microsoft's strategy of releasing annual, buggy, non-compatible system updates directly to each user and wondered whether this could have been the case?

Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, what was the cause? Also, is this a new thing as a result of the recent changes or has it always been present?

I await with interest the result of the moderation and how long it takes to moderate.

In the meantime, as a moderate user of this forum, I'll go and get some work done.

Regards

Andy