AnsweredAssumed Answered

FM14 in webdirect my text field renders incorrectly then flashes and renders correctly

Question asked by mcarey on Sep 15, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 30, 2015 by mcarey

I have created a solution in FM14 running on FMserver14. All my webDirect pages have been built from scratch using the river touch theme. I have made some changes to the styles and theme trying to optimize my pages.  Since the beginning I have had some odd behavior in how the pages draw. When I first land on the screen the screen flashes and shows text  left justified and in a different font size. Then the screen seems to draw itself and it draws correctly including  centered text, any objects and colors. Its as if the text shows up and then the styles, formatting and objects get drawn. It looks very unprofessional and somewhat disconcerting to my users.  Does anyone know what is going on or how I can avoid the flashing and ugly text. After a page has been drawn navigating throughout the site is usually calmed down.

I am happy to show the site to anyone who is interested in seeing the behavior. I would need to set up an account for you and send you the URL. Let me know if you have any ideas.

-Mac

Outcomes