Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. In FileMaker Pro 14.0.2 under Mac OS X 10.10.5, I created a database file "File.fmp12".
2. Table 1 is named "Main", and contains the following fields:
ID (Number - Auto-enter Serial)
3. Second table named "Portal" with the following fields:
4. Relationship is set up so that ID matches ID.
5. In the "Main" layout, there is a portal into "Portal" showing the Phone field.
6. I've entered 20 names into "Main" and several phone numbers (63) into "Portal".
7. I've set the Main layout to display in List view.
8. I created a script "GTRR" with the following scripts steps:
Go to Related Record [ Sho only related records ; From table: "Portal" ; Using layout: "Portal" (Portal) ; New window ]
Print Setup [ Restore ; No dialog ] (I chose Envelope #10)
Enter Preview Mode [ Pause ]
Close Window [ Current Window ]
9. In the portal, I placed a button that executes the script "GTRR".
10. In Browse, I scrolled to the bottom of the list, came up to the middle records, and clicked the button. The new window appears with Preview, and once I click Continue, the window closes and I'm back in the Main window showing the same record, and the vertical scroll bar has not adjusted.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.