I've found an issue with FileMaker 14 on Windows whereby a popover button will not pop over a container field that is set to be optimised for interactive content. It works as expected on a Mac. The attached file demonstrates the issue. To reproduce:
- Using a Windows PC, create a new file & create a container field.
- Add the container field to a layout & set it to be optimised for interactive content.
- Add a popover button above the container field & set the popover to drop down underneath the button.
- Ensure that in layout mode the popover extends below the top of the container field.
- Enter Browse Mode & click into the popover button
- The popover is truncated at the point it overlaps the container field.