1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 9:43 AM by wjackson

Buttons not displaying correctly on FMS14 WebDirect on Chrome

wjackson

I have a simple layout that has 5 buttons on the left side for navigation. When viewed on WebDirect in Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 m on a Windows 7 PC, the layout looks fine. Also, on one of our client's Android tablets and on Safari on a Mac (Yosemite), this layout looks right. The layout is displaying correctly on those devices, as is shown below:

Untitled.png

However, when viewed on Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit) on a Mac (Yosemite) or my client's other Android tablet, my buttons are all lined up in the top left corner of the screen. They do not respect the position I put them in on the layout. I have tried deleting and recreating them, changing the anchoring, placing them on the right side of the layout, etc.  I have also tried creating a brand new layout and putting these buttons on it and still had the error.

Popover buttons do not have this issue. In the screenshot below, the Hours and Work Orders buttons have moved above and behind the Clock In popover button. Clock Other Time and Assist have squeezed up beneath the Clock In popover button. Clock In is still in the correct position because it is a popover button.

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 11.29.19 AM.png

I have also tried replacing these buttons with a button bar. When viewed in Chrome again, the button bar only shows 3 of my 5 buttons and they are spaced vertically far away from each other. In the screenshot below, the buttons for Clock Other Time (should be 2nd button) and Work Orders  (should be 5th button) are not showing.

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 11.35.18 AM.png

Also, even the landing screen for WebDirect looks broken. Where there should be FileMaker icons and buttons, there are small gray squares. The landing screen is not rendering correctly either.

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 11.27.46 AM.png