2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 1:53 PM by hurstja

Content Management - Starter Solution FM13

thehalpeen

I have the 'Content Management' starter solution on my iPhone. I am the only user. I am trying to add a new record. But i get the following message:

Error

This item cannot be modified here because it is already being modified in a different window.

I have closed the file/window and re-opened it and it still gives me the same error message. Has anyone come across this issues and been able to resolve it?

• 1. Re: Content Management - Starter Solution FM13
          steveromig

I have the 'Content Management' starter solution on my iPhone. I am the only user. I am trying to add a new record. But i get the following message:

Error

This item cannot be modified here because it is already being modified in a different window.

I have closed the file/window and re-opened it and it still gives me the same error message. Has anyone come across this issues and been able to resolve it?

Try quitting completely out of FileMaker Go by double tapping the home button on your iOS device and then quitting out of FileMaker Go.  That should get you out of the situation you are currently in.

We have had a scattering of reports of this issue but have never had a solid reproducible case to pass on to our QA / development team.

Steve Romig

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Content Management - Starter Solution FM13
            hurstja

Had the same problem with FMGO 13. Closed and opened the DB on the server. Problem gone.