I guess if you wait long enough, these things fix themselves. After not working since last October, yesterday when I went to the part of the application that uses MyMaps, it was working again. I swear that I have done nothing to cause the fix. This seems to have been coincident with the seemingly auto-correction of another non-functioning Google Map that I use with the FM webviewer which mysteriously stopped working when I switched from Win 7 to Win 10 about 3 weeks ago and then, a few days ago started working again, albeit with a somewhat lesser level of functionality. Again, I did nothing to cause that. The whole time I've been running FM 13 Advanced. I did, however, have to move FM, on advice from FM tech support, from a Win 10 Home machine to a Win 10 Pro machine. Maybe that is the difference.