1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 4:56 PM by user19752

still loosing postings

Markus Schneider

forum software shouldn't be rocket science. Just enter some positings/answers...

this forum is too complicated and there are some issues, even more after iOS9 appeared.

- there mustn't be a selection when writing a posting in community feedback 'where do You want to have that displayed', just show that posting where it was created. I even lost one more posting because I wasn't sure what to enter there..

- type some text, quickly type in comma blank (, ), it will select select the last word and overwrite that...

- from the beginning, on iOS with every first paragraph, the first two letters will be big caps

- sometimes, the edit box appears, but no keyboard

- adding pictures can be a problem, when the box for selecting a picture isn't accessible

- editing (long tap, the move the finger) sometimes won't work, no insertion marker visible

- a lot more..

• 1. Re: still loosing postings
          user19752

Similar things occurred on Window7 with Firefox.

-Writing reply in "Connection stream", used "Show more comments" then I lost editor contents.

-Then, editor don't work any more. There is no caret in editor, and all keystrokes ignored. I could only use cancel button to close editor.