This is probably this issue:
The work around is this one:
- In FileMaker Pro, open the file options
- Go to the script triggers tab
- Select the onFirstWindowOpen trigger
- Click the Select button to select another script
- Select a different script
- THE FUNNY PART IS HERE: without validating or anything, go back to the Admin console and confirm the credential again: this time you can select a script
- Back in Pro: just click Cancel as many times as needed to close all the modal windows.
We get this with v14 and v15 server. However, just continuing to try to proceed after the error message appears normally works for us.
something new on this topic???
I got this problem today with FMS14 on a WIN 2008 R2 of a client and your suggested workaround didn't help. So: Do you know something new about this?
I tried your workaround with Mac & Windows client FMP 14 Advanced.
strange. It works every time for me. In the mean time, I found out that changing any option in the File Options dialog (I didn't test with each one, but for example enabling/disabling auto-login) has the same impact.
And again, it works every time, on many different servers, files, versions…
I now got it - with an old Win Server 2 (2007) computer with IE 8 on it.
First the same message appeared, but after clicking the "Next" button two times I could complete the schedule.
Just working in AdminConsole, no FM client open ...
With several other computers and IE versions I had no luck.
For my solution it seems, that we have a Java-loophole in old Java version, permitting this behaviour ...
The whole story is very very strange!!
Thanks and good night!