It is better to put your file (removing sensitive data) for check it, since graph has so many settings to replicate the issue.
Many thanks. Uploading the file is not possible I'm afraid. The database is multi file and my client is not one for uploading company data. However, I have replicated a single file that has the same graph settings and similar structure to the actual one. This, of course, does not have the same issue!
I'm not sure if it would be helpful to see it?
If so, how/where to I upload it?
You don't need upload the file not have the issue, it should be easy make it ourselves.
So, you need compare them yourself and seek the difference.
For later use, you can upload file here using "advanced editor" and "attach" link.
First off apologies to you and Filemaker. The fault was mine. I changed the way users logged into the file (creating a new User record on every log-in). However, I did not amend a completely different script to account for this change. Basically, when the User navigated back to the graph layout I had left in a Show All Records script step. The graph was trying to show summary data across the whole found set, not just a single record as was originally intended. No wonder it went weird.
Fixed it now. Again my apologies.