3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2015 7:29 AM by user19752

A special thank you to "erolst" and "user19752"

mark_baum

This morning, while I was moving the 320+ marooned postings from the past four weeks (see today's news headline), I noticed that two community members have been making a special effort to find posts like this and provide answers to people who otherwise thought that nobody was paying attention to them -- not realizing that their posts were in a kind of limbo.

Thank you, erolst and user19752 --  I appreciate your thoughtfulness and dedication in doing this!

Cheers,

Mark Baum

Technical Product Marketing Manager

FileMaker, Inc.

erolst   user19752

• 1. Re: A special thank you to "erolst" and "user19752"
          BeatriceBeaubien

Hear hear!

Because I "follow" both erolst and user19752, I have been privileged to observe their dedication in answering those with marooned posts.

While I have been awestruck at their devotion, I am also grateful that it was these two who volunteered themselves. They are both amazingly good at getting to the heart of users' issues, patient and rapid in their responses, and best of all, incredibly knowledgable about FileMaker.

All the best,

Beatrice

On Oct 19, 2015, at 13:38, mark_baum <noreply@filemaker.com> wrote

A special thank you to "erolst" and "user19752"

created by mark_baum in Discussions - View the full discussion

This morning, while I was moving the 320+ marooned postings from the past four weeks, I noticed that two community members have been making a special effort to find posts like this and provide answers to people who otherwise thought that nobody was paying attention to them -- not realizing that their posts were in a kind of limbo.

Thank you, erolst and user19752 --  I appreciate your dedication and thoughtfulness in doing this!

Cheers --

Mark Baum

Technical Product Marketing Manager

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: A special thank you to "erolst" and "user19752"
            SteveMartino

2 of the best for sure !!!  Oliver has helped me many times directly and I always learn something by reading their responses.  Truth be told, it's a little frustrating how great they both are with FileMaker, as I continue to learn and struggle

I was wondering what happened when I checked this forum last nite before bed, read all the posts, then checked it about 16 hours later and discovered 18 pages of questions.

• 3. Re: A special thank you to "erolst" and "user19752"
              user19752

Thanks to all. I also continue learning, and more wandering to get unanswered questions.