see attached test db with a couple of initial records
sample is a simple serial number so it is easy to see record changes.
opening is auto enter last visited
district is auto enter last visited
LastValue Test db
• on opening | create record | last accessed value is blank for sample and opening
• because there is no last accessed record even though one is visible.
• How to make this the last accessed record ?
• if we immediately delete that record | create new record | value is blank for sample and opening
• evidently there is still no last accessed record even though one is visible.
• also after delete if we manually select scroll or arrow another record and |
new record also blank values
• if we create new record that is blank, do not delete it, and then move to another record
and create a new record then last accessed value is correct for sample and opening.
• if we move to a record with different opening and district values and create a new record
this also works.
I am doing this test because I have code that has worked fine using this for some time which
now does not appear to work. Hopefully it is just an assumption that I have made incorrectly.
How is last accessed record created?
How do I ensure that a record is the last accessed record?
Thank you, as usual, all thoughts are most welcome.
|Enter the value from the same field of the last record you accessed||Select Value from last visited record.|
Note This value will be from the last record accessed in the table in which this options has been set