2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 3:51 PM by TSGal

very slow FMGo with PopOver

Markus Schneider

iOS9.02 and 9.1

FMGo 14.03

FMGo solution, local(!), something more than 7000 records

- no problems under iOS8, it's maybe an Apple issue. But that doesn't help here because we are working with FMGo...

when having popovers in a layout that will be overlapped by the keyboard (the iOS9 keyboard has an additional bar at the top of the keyboard with some useless stuff), the popover will be reduced in size to display the keyboard.

when one taps out of a field in the popover, the keyboard goes away - and it takes some time until the popover will be redrawn to the original size. This is very annoying when one has to work quite fast, PO are slow in FMGo in general - but after iOS9 came out, it's worse

I have to point out, that I would TRASH the whole FMGo application with ALL of the apps - when I would be a customer and not the creator of these FMGo apps... I feel really angry and it's almost impossible to stay polite

the whole FMGo became slower with iOS9 - too slow, here..

• 1. Re: very slow FMGo with PopOver
          TSGal

Markus Schneider:

Thank you for your post.

I have sent your comments to our Development and Testing departments for review.  When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: very slow FMGo with PopOver
            TSGal

Markus Schneider:

My apologies for not responding sooner.

Our Testing department has been unable to replicate the slow performance between iOS 8 and iOS 9.  Do you have a sample file  or a clone that our Testing department can work with to determine why the performance is slow?  I have sent you a private message with instructions where to send the file.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.