1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2017 3:19 PM by TSGal

WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails

mmagrath

Summary

FMS 14 WebDirect Export field contents no longer works with either direct field export selection or by script.

Product :

Filemaker Server Version 14.0.3.302

Operating System version : Mac OX Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F1021)

Description of Issue:

Previously could export field contents from a container in WebDirect to save to users choice destination (With script or direct from a field) Now cannot export contents of container field in web direct using Web browsers: Mac Chrome 43.0

Win Chrome

Exact Text of any error message(s) that appear:

There is a very brief instance of a message appearing but it flashes too fast to see no matter how many times I try to watch. This message may be a warning or error message.

There is no error message displayed to report

Container field acts same irrespective of how it is configured – behaves the same for:

Container fields with Embedded data

Container fields with External Open storage

Container fields with External Secure storage

SSL is in use with an active SSL certificate (Geostrust TruebusinessID) and its intermediate CA certificate. Is reported by Filemaker as supported and installed.

Simple Script was not working so tested a direct field (right mouse click) export field contents in a simple layout with different field settings (interactive container, image, preserver PDF transparency on/off etc and different container settings (Open, Secure, Embedded)

No combination of field settings, container settings made any difference to the problem. Export field contents results in a downloaded file that is empty (Zero bytes)

• 1. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
          TSGal

mmagrath:

Thank you for your post.

I am unable to replicate the issue.  This is what I have done:

1. FileMaker Server 14.0.3 installed on a Mac OS X 10.10.5 machine.

2. Using FileMaker Pro 14.0.3 on a Mac OS X 10.11.1 machine, I created a database file with one table and two fields:

Name (Text)

Container (Container)

3. I created one record with the following information:

Name: TSGal

Container: Inserted a Microsoft Word document "NEW REPLIES.docx".

4. I created a script "Export Field Contents" with the following two script steps:

Set Variable [ $FilePath ; "filemac:" & Get (DesktopPath) & "ABC.DOCX" ]

Export Field Contents [ Container ; $FilePath ]

5. I created a button on the layout that executes the above script.

6. To test, I clicked the button, and "ABC.DOCX" was exported to the desktop.

7. I turned on Sharing -> Share with FileMaker Clients...   and I turned on Sharing -> Configure for FileMaker WebDirect...

8. I uploaded the file to FileMaker Server 14.0.3.

9. I launched Chrome (46), accessed WebDirect (http://<IP Address of Server>/fmi/webd) and opened the solution.

10. I clicked the button on the layout and received the message "Your files are ready for download.  Please click the button to download each file:".  I clicked on the button "ABC.DOCX", and the file was downloaded.  Not to the Desktop, but to the Downloads folder (as expected).

11. I then right-clicked the Container field, and I selected "Export Field Contents".  I then get a dialog box "Export Field to File" with "Specify a name for export."  "Save as:" displays with the original file name (NEW REPLIES.docx) and click OK.  I then get the new dialog box "Your files are ready for download.  Please click the button to download each file:".  I click the button "NEW REPLIES.docx", and the file is downloaded to the Downloads folder.

Let me know what I am doing differently than you so I can replicate your scenario.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
            mmagrath

Thanks for your reply:

I note your reply implied that you are not using SSL:

9. I launched Chrome (46), accessed WebDirect (http:///fmi/webd) and opened the solution.

I am using SSL required with progressive downloading.

Certificate installed is Geotrust TruebusinessID installed and reported by

filemaker and connected webDirect clients as valid.

Description of Issue:

Previously could export field contents from a container in WebDirect to

save to users choice destination (With script or direct from a field) Now

cannot export contents of container field in web direct using WebDirect.

The browser reports download of file but file is empty - zero bytes

Exact Text of any error message(s) that appear:

There is a very brief instance of a message appearing but it flashes too

fast to see no matter how many times I try to watch. This message may be a

warning or error message.

There is no error message displayed to report

Container field acts same irrespective of how it is configured – behaves

the same for:

Container fields with Embedded data

Container fields with External Open storage

Container fields with External Secure storage

SSL is in use with an active SSL certificate (Geostrust TruebusinessID) and

its intermediate CA certificate. Is reported by Filemaker as supported and

installed.

Simple Script was not working so tested a direct field (right mouse click)

export field contents in a simple layout with different field settings

(interactive container, image, preserver PDF transparency on/off etc and

different container settings (Open, Secure, Embedded)

No combination of field settings, container settings made any difference to

the problem. Export field contents results in a downloaded file that is

empty (Zero bytes)

Tried using WebDirect in:

Windows (7, 10) using Chrome

Mac (OS 10.11.1) using Chrome 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)

Mac OS 10.10.5 (14F1021) using Chrome 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)

Mac (OS 10.11.1) using Safari Version 9.0.1 (11601.2.7.2)

– no difference in result, all result in empty file being downloaded

Filemaker Server Settings

Single machine deployment

Users only have can see databases they have access to

Using SSL for database connections

Database reports SSL certificate as:

commonName: www.ceos.co.nz

CA Issuers: GeoTrust SSL CA - G3

Connection state: 2

Information: The custom SSL certificate installed on this server

originated from a certificate authority supported by FileMaker.

Using SSL for progressive downloading

No server plugins installed

No Directory Service setup / used

Filemaker accounts only authentication

ODBC/JDBC enabled

Filemaker WebDirect enabled

Enabled web publishing to use plugins ticked

Allow install Plug-in File step to update plugins for web publishing

PHP publishing enabled

Record data pre-validation enabled

Default PHP character coding UTF-8

Database settings

User account

Extended user privileges

fmapp

fmphp

fmreauthenticate10

fmwebdirect

fmxdbc

fmxml

Database is configured to allow Webdirect connections from named users

Sequence to re-produce error:

1.    Right click to display option Export field contents

2.    Click Export Field contents

3.    Specify a name to export – change adjust as required

4.    Click OK

5.    Download Files – has popup box with filename in it Click the filename

box

This where for a very brief instant a message appears and disappears too

fast to read.

6.    Download Files – Your files are ready for download. Please click the

button to download each file

7.    Popup name box is now “grayed-out” cannot be clicked, Click close

button

8.    Filename now display bottom right corner of web browser window to

click and open

9.    Open file – (In one example Word Document) document is empty

10.  Check Browser downloads – Document downloaded details zero bytes.

Changing OS, Browser, container storage type, container field display type

has no affect on the issue, still occurs. Empty file occurs irrespective of

: file type and whether the request made directly by right mouse click to

export field or a script to Export the field contents (without the

unsupported WebDirect file destination option)

See screen shots of example to re-produce problem on following page(s)

1.    Right mouse click on field to display Export Field Contents

2.    Click Export Field contents

3.    Specify a name to export – change adjust as required

4.    Click OK

5.    Download Files – has popup box with filename in it Click the filename

box

NOTE: This where for a very brief instant a message appears and disappears

too fast to read.

6.    Download Files - Your files are ready for download. Please click the

button to download each file

7.    Popup name box is now “grayed-out” cannot be clicked, Click close

button

8.    Filename now display bottom right corner of web browser window to

click and open

9.    Open downloaded file reveals an empty file (in this example a word

document)

10.  Check Browser downloads – Document downloaded details zero bytes

• 3. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
              mmagrath

I have setup a one table database with 1 record with a word document in a

container.

1 layout.

the URL is https://www.ceos.co.nz/fmi/webd#EXPORTContainerContentsTEST

username is Admin

passswd is security

right mouse click on container field and download file gives empty result.

You are welcome to login to see the problem in action

regards Michelle

• 4. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                TSGal

mmagrath:

Thank you for the additional information.

On my system, when I access a server with a custom certificate via SSL (https), I am able to download a file from a Container field.  However, on your system, I am getting the same results as you.  That is, a file downloads that is 0 (zero) bytes.  To see if it was a layout issue, I added a new layout to your file, but I get the same results with a 0 byte download file.  To see if was a file issue, I added a record with a simple file (TSGal.docx), and I get the 0 byte download file.

At this point, I am at a loss, so I have sent your details to our Development and Testing departments for investigation.  When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 5. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                  mmagrath

Many thanks for that.

I need to find a work around very soon, so all help and advice is

gratefully accepted.

I'm wondering if it is relating to a problem with a server host or config

file.

There has been little to no customisation of any webdirect config and HTML

pages so I'm not sure if that is a viable area to look in.

regards Michelle

• 6. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                    mmagrath

Further Info that may help (or not)

FMS was upgraded from FMS 13 to 14 in May 2015, both versions of FMS ran on same Mac OS (Yosemite)

FMS 13 was un-installed using the uninstaller, FMS 14 then installed  (fms_14.0.1.204.dmg)

Update installed:

fms_14.0.2.226.dmg (Oct 2015)

If it is 14.02 update that has "broken" the WebDirect Export field contents functionality, would there be any major unintended consequences that you can see from uninstalling FMS 14 and going back to fms_14.0.1.204?

• 7. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                      mmagrath

Incorrect FMS version - was the client FMPro Adv 14

should read Filemaker Server version 14.0.2.226

I have since uninstalled FMS14 reinstalled with initial installer FMS 14.0.1.  - made no difference to exporting from container fields. Exporting Field Contents will work from a text field - any field but a container field.

I have created a parallels virtual MAC OS X Yosemite machine :

Installed "developer server" now running FIlemaker Server 14.0.2.226

Export container from Chrome (LAN) webdirect works

1. One major difference is that there is no custom SSL certificate installed, SSL is not used.

2. When installing I FMS 14 on this virtual machine the installer made it mandatory to install  Java 8 Update 65 build 17 (64MB), the existing "live" server has Java 8 Update 31.

regards Michelle

• 8. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                        TSGal

mmagrath:

Our Testing department ran several tests, and they were finally able to replicate the issue when "Use SSL for progressive downloading" was turned on.  This setting can be found in Admin Console -> Database Server -> Security.

If this option is turned off, the file would export properly.  Can you confirm?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 9. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                          mmagrath

I turned off SSL and rebooted machine however the SSL certificate was still

installed and this made no difference to problem. Ran out of time to take

server down again and de-install certificate unfortunately will have to

wait for another window of opportunity in order to do this

I did however setup a virtual host on parallels without SSL setup and no

certificates installed export ran but that doesn't seem to work however not

a good test as parallels software is involved in the mix.

• 10. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                            TSGal

mmagrath:

No reason to uninstall the certificate.  The Tester was only able to replicate the issue when "Use SSL for progressive downloading" was turned on.  Since you turned this off and the problem still exists, I have sent this information back to the tester.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 11. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                              TSGal

mmagrath:

The Tester has sent all of your posts along with his findings to Development for further review.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 12. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                                mmagrath

Update to the installation of update 14.04 and progress with problem with

FMS WebDirect and SSL

1. Installed updates:

fms_updater_14.0.4.412.dmg (Server)

fm_updater_14.0.4.406.dmg (Client)

Upgrade completed - however

WebDirect broken

WebDirect - no connection Wan or LAN

(Note SSL was in use)

2. Uninstalled FMS 14

Installed Full Product version from download software link

fms_14.0.4.412.dmg

Installation successful.

Turned on SSL restarted

Admin Console not working at all

WebDirect - no connection Wan or LAN

3. Uninstalled FMS 14

Removed custom certificate from CStore and removed certificate chain line

from http-ssl.config and removed custom server request and key permissions

files from FileMaker server folder / subdirs

Installed Full Product version from download software link

fms_14.0.4.412.dmg

Installation successful.

Left SSL off

However the following interesting anomalies were found:

1. Safari, Firefox and Chrome web browsers all report a secure HTTPS

connection

2. Filemaker Pro Advanced 14.04 reports a secure connection.

3. Using Data Viewer in FMPro Adv14.04 Get ( ConnectionState ) reports

state 1 not encrypted (FileMaker Server with SSL disabled, or to a

FileMaker Pro host)

Wondered if it could be the cache in the browsers "remembering" the good

old SSL-days

Cleared web browser cookies, cache and history

Still came up with green padlock and secure connection.

So it appears WebDirect and Filemaker Pro clients connect using SSL, or at

least "report" that

but the dataviewer picks up that FMS has actually got SSL turned off.

The SSL custom certificate is essentially uninstalled (unless I've left

some remnant somewhere behind), as I removed all the files I installed

during certificate installation and any changes to configs removed

I will leave the system as is and wait and see what happens with further

fixes

• 13. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                                  mmagrath

Checking through some of the logs that are updated when Export Container contents fails reveal errors and warnings which may be helpful to find the cause

access.log

2015-11-20 02:30:03.980 +1300    Information    638    www.ceos.co.nz    Client "Michelle Magrath" opening a connection from "121.75.163.181 (121.75.163.181)" using "Mac Chrome 46.0 [fmwebdirect]".

2015-11-20 02:30:03.980 +1300    Information    94    www.ceos.co.nz    Client "Michelle Magrath (121.75.163.181) [121.75.163.181]" opening database "CBIP DMS" as "Michelle Magrath".

2015-11-20 02:31:50.962 +1300    Information    98    www.ceos.co.nz    Client "Michelle Magrath (121.75.163.181) [121.75.163.181]" closing database "CBIP DMS" as "Michelle Magrath".

Document export container field contents downloads empty file:

POL-BUS-08 Document Control (2).docx   Zero bytes     Microsoft Word Document     20/11/2015 2:31 AM

ssl_error_log.1447633729

[Fri Nov 20 02:31:56.119898 2015] [proxy:error] [pid 74338] (502)Unknown error: 502: [client 121.75.163.181:54626] AH01084: pass request body failed to 222.154.234.231:443 (www.ceos.co.nz), referer: https://www.ceos.co.nz/fmi/webd

[Fri Nov 20 02:31:56.120099 2015] [proxy:error] [pid 74338] [client 121.75.163.181:54626] AH00898: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server returned by /fmi/webd/PUSH/, referer: https://www.ceos.co.nz/fmi/webd

[Fri Nov 20 02:31:56.120108 2015] [proxy_http:error] [pid 74338] [client 121.75.163.181:54626] AH01097: pass request body failed to 222.154.234.231:443 (www.ceos.co.nz) from 121.75.163.181 (), referer: https://www.ceos.co.nz/fmi/webd

[Fri Nov 20 02:31:56.120332 2015] [core:error] [pid 74338] [client 121.75.163.181:54626] AH00082: an unknown filter was not added: includes

fsadminserver_access_log.1447633753

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:29:23 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=7559ccfb-d622-8700-3ce9-07423b1e9ce3&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939697770&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939762086 HTTP/1.1" 200 20583

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:24 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "GET /admin-console/APP/global/0/legacy/19/enabled_hidden_icon.png HTTP/1.1" 200 294

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:18 +1300] "-" 408 -

ssl_request_log.1447634133

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /fmi/webd/APP/connector/0/435/source/POL-BUS-08_Document_Control.pdf_5.png HTTP/1.1" 55336

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:58 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /fmi/webd/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:21 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /fmi/webd/APP/connector/0/462/dl/POL-BUS-08+Document+Control.docx HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:24 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /fmi/webd/APP/connector/0/475/dl/POL-BUS-08+Document+Control.docx HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:29 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /fmi/webd/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:40 +1300] 121.75.163.181 - - "-" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /docws/CBIP%20DMS?fms-command=getthumb&type=png&md5=078363A0139E5C1D0298DA35A2AFEEB6 HTTP/1.1" 50910

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /fmi/webd/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=1b49b19d-32c1-4c8d-8084-0bc559fc7e98&X-Atmosphere-Transport=close&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=9190b792-d8de-4bea-928f-8275542e08ce&_=1447939756919 HTTP/1.1" 622

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:18 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /fmi/webd/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=1b49b19d-32c1-4c8d-8084-0bc559fc7e98&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.1.5.vaadin4-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=websocket&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&X-atmo-protocol=true HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:16 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "-" -

ssl_access_log.1447634133

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:21 +1300] "GET /fmi/webd/APP/connector/0/462/dl/POL-BUS-08+Document+Control.docx HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:24 +1300] "GET /fmi/webd/APP/connector/0/475/dl/POL-BUS-08+Document+Control.docx HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:29 +1300] "POST /fmi/webd/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:40 +1300] "-" 408 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "GET /docws/CBIP%20DMS?fms-command=getthumb&type=png&md5=078363A0139E5C1D0298DA35A2AFEEB6 HTTP/1.1" 200 50910

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "GET /fmi/webd/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=1b49b19d-32c1-4c8d-8084-0bc559fc7e98&X-Atmosphere-Transport=close&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=9190b792-d8de-4bea-928f-8275542e08ce&_=1447939756919 HTTP/1.1" 500 622

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:29:18 +1300] "GET /fmi/webd/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=1b49b19d-32c1-4c8d-8084-0bc559fc7e98&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.1.5.vaadin4-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=websocket&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&X-atmo-protocol=true HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:16 +1300] "-" 408 -

AdminServer.log.

2015-11-20 02:25:54,194 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-994] INFO admin.AdminConsoleApplication - initUI() start status thread.

2015-11-20 02:25:57,719 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-996] INFO adminserver.Authenticator - checkUserName(userHash, user=cbipCEOS, passHass, pass=***) succeeded

2015-11-20 02:25:57,730 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-996] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:25:57 NZDT 2015, Fri Nov 20 02:25:57 NZDT 2015)

2015-11-20 02:25:57,730 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-996] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 201)

2015-11-20 02:25:57,732 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-996] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Fri Nov 20 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 0)

2015-11-20 02:25:57,732 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-996] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries() return list size 203

2015-11-20 02:27:56,424 [pool-2-thread-21] ERROR fal.Connection - NPE handling [response=[AbstractCommand: result=None], event=Event:[class=kEC_Preferences, id=kPID_Set, isReply=true, hasError=false, param=FMSTypes::PreferenceList, TBR=-1320591950]]

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.filemaker.admin.model.AbstractModule.getResources(AbstractModule.java:156)

at com.filemaker.admin.model.AbstractModule.string(AbstractModule.java:184)

at com.filemaker.admin.ui.views.DatabaseServerModule$SecurityTab.updateCertificateLabels(DatabaseServerModule.java:728)

at com.filemaker.admin.ui.views.DatabaseServerModule$SecurityTab.propertyChange(DatabaseServerModule.java:709)

at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.fire(PropertyChangeSupport.java:335)

at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:327)

at com.filemaker.fal.PropertyChangeNotifier.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeNotifier.java:117)

at com.filemaker.adminserver.PreferencesManager.setPreferences(PreferencesManager.java:414)

at com.filemaker.adminserver.PreferencesManager.access$000(PreferencesManager.java:76)

at com.filemaker.adminserver.PreferencesManager$RefreshPreferencesCommand.handleResponse(PreferencesManager.java:324)

at com.filemaker.fal.Connection$ResponseTask.run(Connection.java:434)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

2015-11-20 02:27:59,094 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-991] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:27:59 NZDT 2015, Fri Nov 20 02:27:59 NZDT 2015)

2015-11-20 02:27:59,098 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-991] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 201)

2015-11-20 02:27:59,100 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-991] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Fri Nov 20 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 30)

2015-11-20 02:27:59,101 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-991] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries() return list size 233

2015-11-20 02:33:13,841 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-998] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Fri Nov 20 02:33:13 NZDT 2015, Fri Nov 20 02:33:13 NZDT 2015)

2015-11-20 02:33:13,841 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-998] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Fri Nov 20 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 31)

2015-11-20 02:33:13,842 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-998] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries() return list size 32

2015-11-20 02:34:03,072 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-999] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:33:13 NZDT 2015, Fri Nov 20 02:33:13 NZDT 2015)

2015-11-20 02:34:03,072 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-999] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Thu Nov 19 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 201)

2015-11-20 02:34:03,075 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-999] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries(FMS_EVENT, Fri Nov 20 02:00:00 NZDT 2015, 0, 31)

2015-11-20 02:34:03,075 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-999] INFO logs.LogEntryManager - getLogEntries() return list size 234

2015-11-20 02:34:42,942 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-16001-exec-1000] INFO admin.AdminConsoleApplication - initUI() start status thread.

fsadminserver_access_log.1447633753

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:30:50 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:29:23 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=7559ccfb-d622-8700-3ce9-07423b1e9ce3&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939697770&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939762086 HTTP/1.1" 200 20583

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:24 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] "GET /admin-console/APP/global/0/legacy/19/enabled_hidden_icon.png HTTP/1.1" 200 294

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:18 +1300] "-" 408 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:29 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:32:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:31:15 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=6bcff745-3b4e-138b-780b-9c1a50324c6e&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939810526&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939871081 HTTP/1.1" 200 20583

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:03 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:13 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0bbf4e90-251b-6937-49d7-a1545e682d12&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939991299 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:15 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0fd7aa35-a521-2901-11dc-dfd0104932f1&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939995791 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:36 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:00 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=47988067-69f4-622b-0da0-b5c2291b3d9b&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940037942 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:03 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=c6da2f95-66bb-5371-dcd1-1ec2801cbc7e&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940043044 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:04 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=85f7294d-f1f1-e6ea-771b-cf2126f220f8&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940044399 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:07 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=610bb4e5-7318-3614-d442-4f3cae2d3b22&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940047029 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:08 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:10 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=ea8965d0-dfe6-34d6-758d-1f1ff9a9852d&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940050386 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:12 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=496acc45-b7d8-4702-4170-d1a95e9e1592&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940052122 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:16 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=764cda74-b663-aca3-f237-4d202663a5c2&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940056018 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:27:06 +1300] "GET /admin-console/APP/global/0/legacy/10/CBIPCompCertApps.fmp12.zip HTTP/1.1" 200 17883730

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:20 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:33 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=b500c93e-9e6f-a50f-3208-dcd94901e130&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940070868 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:39 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:33:00 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=ebb8b586-e46d-26c6-0bec-b213b971c58b&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939913307&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939977294 HTTP/1.1" 200 124052

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:41 +1300] "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=a7317967-8241-df54-11ed-bf479f7056bf&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940081390 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:42 +1300] "GET /admin-console HTTP/1.1" 200 1821

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:42 +1300] "GET /VAADIN/widgetsets/com.filemaker.admin.widgetset.AdminConsoleWidgetset/com.filemaker.admin.widgetset.AdminConsoleWidgetset.nocache.js?1447940082904 HTTP/1.1" 200 15362

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:42 +1300] "POST /admin-console?v-browserDetails=1&theme=uactheme&v-sh=1080&v-sw=1920&v-cw=1228&v-ch=754&v-curdate=1447940082905&v-tzo=-780&v-dstd=60&v-rtzo=-720&v-dston=true&v-vw=1228&v-vh=754&v-loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ceos.co.nz%3A16000%2Fadmin-console&v-wn=fmiwebd-742712558-0.44018690614029765&v-1447940082908 HTTP/1.1" 200 4065

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:44 +1300] "GET /admin-console/APP/connector/1/1209/login HTTP/1.1" 200 1599

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:44 +1300] "GET /admin-console/APP/global/1/legacy/20/login-graphic.png HTTP/1.1" 200 14947

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:50 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:51 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:16 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:21 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:21 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:34:44 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=1&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940084620 HTTP/1.1" 200 8192

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:49 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:51 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:51 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:36:21 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:36:21 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:36:22 +1300] "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 -

121.75.163.181 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:35:51 +1300] "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=1&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=dc08c292-c344-b4bf-19ca-8286c0acf5d0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447940085342&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447940151079 HTTP/1.1" 200 8192

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:36:51 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 200 708

127.0.0.1 - - [20/Nov/2015:02:36:51 +1300] "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 200 768

fsadminserver_ssl_request_log.1447633753

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:10 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:25:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939556267 HTTP/1.1" 113958

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:19 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:19 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:46 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:49 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:49 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:12 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /admin-console/APP/global/0/legacy/18/enabled_icon.png HTTP/1.1" 242

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:17 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:19 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:19 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:49 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:50 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:30:50 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:29:23 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=7559ccfb-d622-8700-3ce9-07423b1e9ce3&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939697770&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939762086 HTTP/1.1" 20583

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:24 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:50 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:56 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /admin-console/APP/global/0/legacy/19/enabled_hidden_icon.png HTTP/1.1" 294

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:18 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "-" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:29 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:50 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:32:50 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:31:15 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "GET /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=6bcff745-3b4e-138b-780b-9c1a50324c6e&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=streaming&X-Atmosphere-TrackMessageSize=true&X-Cache-Date=1447939810526&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939871081 HTTP/1.1" 20583

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:03 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:13 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0bbf4e90-251b-6937-49d7-a1545e682d12&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939991299 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:15 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/PUSH/?v-uiId=0&v-csrfToken=08a6cfd4-26d3-4630-856d-672b8101828d&X-Atmosphere-tracking-id=0fd7aa35-a521-2901-11dc-dfd0104932f1&X-Atmosphere-Framework=2.0.3.vaadin2-jquery&X-Atmosphere-Transport=polling&X-Cache-Date=0&Content-Type=application/json;%20charset=UTF-8&_=1447939995791 HTTP/1.1" -

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.ws HTTP/1.1" 708

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:20 +1300] 127.0.0.1 TLSv1 AES128-SHA "POST /admin-server/adminhelper.wpe HTTP/1.1" 768

[20/Nov/2015:02:33:36 +1300] 121.75.163.181 TLSv1 AES256-SHA "POST /admin-console/HEARTBEAT/?v-uiId=0 HTTP/1.1" -

• 14. Re: WebDirect Export field contents for container field fails
                                    TSGal

mmagrath:

Thank you for the information.  This has been sent back to Development and Testing for review.  I'll let you know when receive any information.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next