What are the things that one needs to look out for when selecting a
- Cloud-based Soft PBX (Private branch exchange) that will
- Hook into FIleMaker Pro, in order to
- integrate it into a UC platform that
- has VOIP Handsets connected to the same LAN as
- the hardware that runs FIleMaker Pro?
There is a documented example HERE, but this only works on iPad or iPhone devices with FileMaker Go, not on a PBX with FileMaker Pro.
P.S. As I'm an infrequent user AND this Forum has undergone changes recently, please forgive me if I posted this enquiry in an inappropriate Space (or Place...)