I'm trying to use this to implement google maps in my FileMaker database. Just wondering if anyone else uses this or is familiar with it as I'm having some issues. In the demo file for this, you can either plot all found records on a map, or plot all records, so multiple points. It seems like if you just want it to plot the found set, that it uses a script parameter like this:
"ShowMap¶( \"CONTACT ID MATCHING FIELD\" IN ( " & Substitute ( Contacts::Found_Set_IDs; ¶; ", " ) & " ) )"
The ShowMap is a section in the script, and then in the demo, the Contacts::Found_Set_IDs is a List summary field numeric of "CONTACT ID MATCHING FIELD" which is the primary key.
The problem I'm having is that when I use that exact same parameter but change the field name to "ID_Account" and Accounts::Found_Set_IDs, the SQL always fails because for whatever reason it never seems to realize that ID_Account is a field, even though it's copied the same as the demo example. I've tried putting the value in a variable and using that, but I cannot get it to work. So instead what happens for me, is if I just do the script parameter as "ShowMap" it just adds the plot to the list, and shows a map with every other plot I've ever put on it. I have NO idea where FileMaker is storing that data, as I've even rebooted my system, but sure enough it plots all. So it seems that the script parameter above is what I need, to have it just show the found records on the map. I just don't get why it doesn't work, instead I get a SQL error in the WebViewer that says:
Error encountered when retrieving address information.
The SQL used was:
SELECT "Address_Latitude", "Address_Longitude", "EM_Info", "Name", "Name" FROM "Accounts" WHERE ( "Address_Latitude" IS NOT NULL ) AND ( "Address_Longitude" IS NOT NULL ) AND ( ( \"ID_Account"\ IN ( 3054 ) ) )
I feel like I've added brackets, removed them, done quotes, removed them etc. I have it copied the exact way as the demo, but it just never works, only does if I make script parameter ShowMap. Just wondering if anyone has used this before or might know why it doesn't work. In the demo file I can rename that CONTACT ID MATCHING FIELD and rename it in the parameter field and it still works, but doesn't work with anything in my own database. Thanks!