Probably related to (or duplicate of) this previous report :
Seeing the end of the original thread, seem that e restart of the computer solve temporarily the issue. Could you confirm ?
Also, sounds like we are waiting for a follow up from FMI (Development have not confirmed/denied the issue).
Thank you for your post.
The link from "Fred(CH)" is correct (Thank you!).
Our Development and Testing departments are aware of this issue, and they are aware that some customers see the issue disappear after a restart. Still, there has been much discussion internally about it. The notes are a bit cryptic, but it currently appears to be a design limitation. The status is still open.
I have attached this thread to the original report. When more information becomes available, I will post again.
Thank you for the response.
Yes, this morning no one at the office had a problem, just me at the end of the VPN pipe.
I noticed that I was also having a problem with TextExpander, which interacts intimately with the keyboard, so I first tried to start the app manually (with no joy) then I rebooted my MacBook Pro. TextExpander came back to life so I checkede the FileMaker solution again, and it works now!
Don’t know how I missed the original thread. Sorry for the extra “noise”.
Thanks for the confirmation of the restart.
On a side note, there are thousands of posts on this forum, and I don't expect anyone to spend a lot of time searching for existing issues. If you can't find a topic quickly, then just post.
This issue just started happening to me too.
I'm on 10.11.1 and FileMaker 14.0.4
Get(ActiveModifierKeys) always returns 0.
I have also attached your post to the original report. When more information becomes available, I will post again.