My name is Handri, I am here to get some advices, guides, and may be solutions for my projects.
My level is a beginner for the FMPA14. And I have watched some tutorials on Lynda.com by Chris Ippolite.
I decided to make a solution for a Rental Shop.
Which is the flowchart will be
- CUSTOMER will rent a PRODUCTS è the shop will issue a SLIP (Rental Start Date)
- è Customer return the PRODUCTS è the shop will issue a SLIP (Rental End Date) & the shop will issue RECEIPT
Products has a SUPPLIER which the supplier items (PRODUCTS) when its rented the SUPPLIER will get a PAYMENT according the SLIPS amount on the items (PRODUCTS) in percentage.
At the end of the month the shop will have to make a report to a supplier (which can be one of the CUSTOMER) and issue a payment to SUPPLIERS.
Tables & Relationship:
- Products(pkProductsID & fkSupplierID)
- Slip(pkSlipID & fkCustomerID)
- SlipData(fkSlipID & fkProductsID)
- Supplier (pkSupplierID)
- Payment (pkPaymentID & fkSupplierID)
The Question is :
How I manage the relationship to make this works ?
Please kindly advice