FileMaker Pro (13.0.9) installed on Windows 7 (enterprise).
FileMaker Server 13.0.10, installed on Windows Server 2012 r2 (Standard) running in a VM.
No other service or App other than McAffey (spelling?). Which is configured not to scan data FM files
We have a longstanding solution that has been running flawlessly for the last 8 years in multiple locations and we've recently upgraded in one of these locations. In the test environment everything was working as expected however once moved to the Production side we've been seeing constant connectivity issues where the client will stop responding. According to IT, the only difference between the two environments is the VLAN (one has access to the internet and the other doesn't).
File Conversion reported no issue (11->13).
Consistency check reports no issue
File Recovery reports no issue (used to export the data).
Exported data re-imported into clean file
Client clicks on a tab or button that is a script which changes layout and "goes to related record".
This functions usually as expected except once they lose connection it seems to corrupt the record (now every time someone tries to view that record, it hangs).
If I restore the data from a backup (every hour), and try the same record, there is no issue.
If I open the corrupted copy of the database in single user mode it usually hangs as well (not all the time).
This is the only environment that this behavior is observed.