How did you "move" it? Did you close it and download it from the control panel, then upload it to the new server using FMP?
Or did you just move it folder to folder manually?
I closed the files on the first server, and the FTP's it to the new server, directly into the database folder. Usually, on Windows, the permissions are inherited and you don't need the extra step of using the file uploader.
Interestingly, I tried again using a backup copy — but this time, after transferring everything, I opened the database on the new server as a local copy, and moved the files to the slightly different location that local copies look for.
The container fields were then populated as expected.
Next, I followed your advice, and I used the FM uploader to mount the file on the server, and everything worked as expected.
Funnily, I tried to do the same process with my original database (opening it locally, etc.), but no matter where I placed the files, the containers remained unlinked. I guess that they've got upset somewhere along the line...
For secured storage I never mess with the folders independent of filemaker. While FM usually does a great job with things that randomly get dropped into it's folders, the upload tools and container management tools exist for good reasons.