1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 8:46 PM by angelal

Value List Changes From Displaying Values from Second Field to Displaying Values from First Field

angelal

Hoping someone can give me some advice about what is going on here and where I am going wrong

I have 4 x TO's and 3 x Value Lists as follows

Company ---< Departments ---< Positions >--- Job Titles

My Value Lists are as follows

"Company" - Using Valuing from the First field  = ":UUID" and displaying values from Second field ":CompanyName" and displaying all records

"Department" - Using Values from the First Field = ":UUID" and displaying values from Second field ":DepartmentName" and displaying related records from Company

"Job Title" - Using Values from the First Field = ":UUID" and displaying values from Second field ":JobTitle" and displaying all records

I have created the Layouts to use popup boxes associated with those Value Lists and have found that when I click into one of those pop up boxes that the UUID replaces the Name that I wish to display, but not only that, the UUID then REPLACES the information in the CompanyName or Job Title fields.

The end goal that I am trying to achieve is "positions" that I can allocate my people to - one position can have many people appointed

Love to hear anyone's thoughts on this :-)

Department.tiff