AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help....I've fixed one beast to create another

Question asked by scarruth33 on Nov 20, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 by siplus

Ok, so I'm sure you all have seen me post questions on here. Well I've come my major hurdle. I realized that I had not created PK and FK, so I created them in the tables and adjusted the relationships. I realized that when I adjusted the relationships and the value tables for my drop downs, all the fields that I had were affected went blank. Couldn't figure out how to retrieve that information that was lost so I reverted back to my many to many relationships. I tried to create a new database with the correct relationships and value tables, then import the information from the old database. Again I was faced with the issue that the fields that the relationships and value tables had changed from the old database were blank. So, now that I have created this database off of a many to many relationship and its created values table am I stuck with it? Will my many to many relationships come back to haunt me? Can I create a new layout with all the correct information and then start from there and just have the 2 layouts? Sounds redundant but its an idea that popped in my head. The many to many relationships that I have created are souly for a conditional value list

Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 5.41.50 PM.png.Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 5.12.59 PM.png

Outcomes