4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 11:52 PM by siplus

Help....I've fixed one beast to create another

scarruth33

Ok, so I'm sure you all have seen me post questions on here. Well I've come my major hurdle. I realized that I had not created PK and FK, so I created them in the tables and adjusted the relationships. I realized that when I adjusted the relationships and the value tables for my drop downs, all the fields that I had were affected went blank. Couldn't figure out how to retrieve that information that was lost so I reverted back to my many to many relationships. I tried to create a new database with the correct relationships and value tables, then import the information from the old database. Again I was faced with the issue that the fields that the relationships and value tables had changed from the old database were blank. So, now that I have created this database off of a many to many relationship and its created values table am I stuck with it? Will my many to many relationships come back to haunt me? Can I create a new layout with all the correct information and then start from there and just have the 2 layouts? Sounds redundant but its an idea that popped in my head. The many to many relationships that I have created are souly for a conditional value list

Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 5.41.50 PM.png.Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 5.12.59 PM.png