1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2015 11:12 AM by TSGal

FileMaker and PHP

Patrick_Ripley

I have a question about an on-going issue we have with one particular client. We host a database which runs Webdirect on a FileMaker 13 server. As well as normal FileMaker activity the client uses the database through the web to export reports through php, which then open in Excel.

For one particular client there is a constant problem when it exports to the php document which is also on our server. For 99.9 % of people using it works fine but this one persons’ browser keeps exporting the same report rather than the new one they have selected. Each person is in a different location and so I have a feeling it is a browser, permissions or firewall issue.

I hope you or anyone there has any knowledge or experience of this and can suggest another reason why this may happen, is it a known issue for example?

The browser they are using is Chrome 41.0.2272.101.

Any help will be gratefully received.

• 1. Re: FileMaker and PHP
          TSGal

Patrick_Ripley:

Thank you for your post.

If the client uses a different browser (Safari for Mac, Internet Explorer for Windows), does the issue still exist?  If not, then the issue is probably with Chrome.  If the issue still exists with a different browser, then there is something OS related.  Possibly Firewall or ports related.

Keep me updated with any progress.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.