2 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2016 8:34 AM by TSGal

Possible "Save as PDF" bug FMP-14

mark_b

Product and version: FMPA-14.0.4 (32 bit)

OS and version: Windows 10

Browser and version n/a

Description: I have a List View layout that contains Name, Address, City, State, Phone as fields on 4 lines on the left side of the body with a 30 line portal showing courses the person has taken on the right.  The portal is set with Sliding All Objects above and resize part turned on.  When I view the records in preview mode, all is fine - the records are closed up as expected, including records without any data in the portal.  However, when I save those records as a PDF, the records with data in the portal display fine.  But the records without data in the portal do not resize and Adobe Acrobat Reader displays and error:

"An error exists on this page.  Acrobat may not display the page correctly.  Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."

When I click OK on the message, the records display with one record per page - as if the portal is not closing up.  When I print the report to a PDF printer, all displays fine including the blank portal records.  When doing this same action from the same file in FMPA-13.0v5 the PDF displays correctly.

How to replicate: ?

Workaround: Use FMP Version 13.