Return to FileMaker.com
i am looking to create a multi-user timesheet database
i am relatively new to filemaker, so hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction
here is a brief description of what i would like to do:
- control access via a name/pass
- users would enter time against a single/multiple project(s)
- this would be done manually (ie. no need for a "timer")
- use the exist filemaker security to tie the user to their timesheets
- only allow each user to view only their own timesheets
- have a superUser/admin who can view everyone's timesheets & run reports
is this doable?
is there an off-the-shelf solution or a template that i can use/purchase/refer to
any help or insight greatly appreciated
Retrieving data ...