1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 12:48 PM by siplus

Check Box Unchecking Itself?

DEC

Hi Everybody,

I've run into a strange anomaly.  I have a field for each record in order to designate that record as "Active" for the purpose of appearing on an "Active Record" report, and I discovered that the records sometime "uncheck" themselves.

I discovered that this happens when I conduct a find of the records.  Every single time I do, it unchecks one record in the found set.  I don't know why; the Find script isn't doing it, as far as I can tell.

The purpose of the checkbox is to designate a record as "Active" for the purpose of appearing (or not appearing) on a scripted "Active Record Report."  The report is generated by a simple script that searches for records for which the check box is activated, and then outputs them as a report.

The value list for the check box has one value in it:  "Active."  I made the field very large, so that the users don't have to "aim" for it, and I sized it so that the label "Active" doesn't appear to the users.  This setup works fine in another unrelated solution I did.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

-D