1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 6, 2015 4:14 PM by planteg

Filemaker Pro Advance 14.0.4 Crashing when writing scripts after upGRADE from Windows 10 Pro to newer Windows 10 Pro

duodecim

Couple of months ago installed Windows 10. Have been running Filemaker Advanced 14 (14.0.3 and 14.0.4) with few problems aside from a graphic image of a button i created long ago getting distorted in some screens). Running NO plugins in Filemaker.

Accepted a major upgrade (within windows 10) from Microsoft.

Unable to write any scripts without crashing almost immediately. Unable to rename any scripts without crashing almost immediately. Have tried with old solutions and with clones without data. I performed a system restore to roll back updates (both on windows and filemaker apparently not the upgrade itself though). Now running Filemaker 14.0.3 again. didn't help. Have not yet attempted to roll back before upgrade on windows that which theoretically should help.

Uninstall and Reinstalled Filemaker. Problems persist. Basically unable to write scripts. Will next turn to checking graphics (showed some corruption, which when seen I replace). This will be a nightmare. Maybe 100 layouts. Will wait a while and hold out hope Windows or Filemaker will be able to fix this on their end. No choice, don't have time for this.

Filemaker Pro Advanced

No Plugins

Windows 10 Pro 1511

OS Build 10586.17

Intel Core i7

8GB RAM

64 bit

Filemaker Pro Advanced

No Plugins

Windows 10 Pro 1511

OS Build 10586.17

Intel Core i7