7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2015 5:34 AM by CarlHenshall

    Bizarre Behavior in Web Direct.

    hankshrier

      I have a solution I'm testing in Web direct.  I have three popovers on one spot on one particular layout.  Two of the popovers open perfectly.  All three popovers open perfectly when accessed by FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go.   I'm accessing the files on the same server in all cases. For some reason, on of the Popovers won't open.  I change the name of the popover to be 100% sure that the script matches exactly the name of the popover.  I'm using the script step "Go To Object. Since I changed the name of the popover to something completely different than any other popover in the entire application, I know there is no name conflict.  Had I not see this myself, I'm not sure I would believe it.


      Hank Shrier

      408-252-5418