user4896

Relogin in Webdirect does not accept parameters

Discussion created by user4896 on Dec 15, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 16, 2015 by user4896

The script step relogin is supported fully in the FileMaker Webdirect manual. I have tried to use the script step to login on an account using values in $variables or global fields. It appears as if the relogin script step does not accept any parameters at all.

I tried to show the values in a custom dialog to be sure that I did not have any access privileges problems. I clearly have access to all field values and $variables. The values are ignored in the relogin dialog.

If I enter values manually it all works as it should, but that is what I am trying to avoid. I even tried to write the username and password directly into the relogin script step and show a dialog. The values were still ignored. My conclusion is that this is a bug.

I have FileMaker server 14.0.4.413 installed. I have tried with different web browsers (on mac) as Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I does not work.

Try this link:

http://iris.premium.se/fmi/webd#SSOtest?script=Test3&param=magnus&$anv_pwd=magnus_test

The file on the server can be reached here:

Server: iris.premium.se

Filename: SSOtest.fmp12    (Singel Sign On test)

Username: Admin

Password: demo

This is a testified only. Is is not in production. I will have it available to jan 1 - 2016 if nobody wants me to have it available after that.

I have no workaround for this bug.

Outcomes