Young Actors Theatre (YAT) is a non-profit theater group that serves the youth of San Diego County from ages 8 to 26. A non-profit since 2002 YAT hosts its DB with Productive Computing Inc. and uses FileMaker to manage it's classes, auditions, and aspects of it the many productions that it does throughout the year. With FileMaker, YAT is able to:
- Maintain a Contact Management System (CMS) with its students and parents. Generated emails can be sent out to provide up to date information.
- Maintain a simple ledger for each student showing money collected and charges for the various classes, productions etc.
- Track the schools the kids are currently enrolled in as we partner with schools for after school programs.
- Manage the audition signups and communications.
- Manage the class signups for the various classes offered.
- Manage the productions from auditions to the strike party, assigned roles, rehearsals, ticket sales by cast members, props, songs, information for the basckstage crew for set needts, and parent volunteer assignement to the various committess they serve on.
Created over the last two years we continually are adding to the DB.
Currently running in FM13 we would greatly accept any donations to help us upgrade to FM14 as most of our capital is for direct theater expenses such as lights, light boards, sounds, wireless mics etc. Written pro bono and was put on-line for under $300 of cost. A "Thank You" to Productive Computing Inc. (PCI) for its generous reduction in our monthly hosting fees which have helped YAT focus to become a multiple time award winner in youth theater.
For more information please contact