1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 15, 2015 9:00 AM by steveromig

Images assigned to each value in a drop down menu?

kristinbakerstudio

Hi there,

I am currently in a trial period with Filemaker. I work for an artist and have taken on the task of creating a database of her inventory and paintings. We were using a program called ArtBase, which is way over priced and you can't alter the layout, and I noticed it is basically a filemaker database, so thought I'd give it a go. In order to learn I am basically copying the Artbase layout (this is only for learning, I will be changing a lot once I have a grasp of things).

Anyway, I am currently stuck on one thing. There appears to be a drop down menu with an image above the menu, when you choose a word from the drop down menu the image above changes. I can not figure out how this is done. Sorry, I am a newbie, this may be an obvious thing.

I have attached 3 screen shots of the drop down, it is in the upper right corner and contains A for Available and S for sold.

Thanks for any help with this, it is very much appreciated.

-Mitchell

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 11.37.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-15 at 11.37.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-15 at 11.38.04 AM.png