I have a set of relationships:
- When the user relates a COMPANY to a PROJECT, a value list of related BUILDINGS is automatically generated.
- When the user then selects relevant BUILDINGS for the PROJECT, then a complete value list of ROOMS is automatically generated.
- If the user selects check boxes for Building A and Building B;
- And the selects an assortment of check boxes for Rooms;
- But then decides to "Deselect" the check box for Building A;
- The Rooms Value List automatically removes the "Building A" Room choices from the Value List.
- The previously made choices for <Building A | 1 | CEO's Office>, <Building A | 1 | VP Sales>, and <Building A | Gound | Reception> remain "entered" in the field, which they should not, since Building A has been deslected and therefore, those rooms are no longer relevant.
I know I can set a script trigger to automatically set_field the project_room_CHOOSER field to "", but that means the user has to redo all of the selections.
Can anyone provide advice about a script that ONLY deselects any checkboxes <ROOMS> related to a deactivated radio button for <BUILDINGS>?
Thanks so much for any help!