2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2015 8:52 AM by arturoaisensi

FMPA14 on Win 8.1 x64 and Win 10 x64 - Does not create HTML report

arturoaisensi

Good Morning. Even if I open an internal "fmp12" file (original embedded into Filemaker), FMPA 14 does not create HTML report : a popup says "Can't find the DDR file. It is necessary for completing the operation". The XML report works fine instead. On my PC are running both IE11 and/or Edge, and with the previous version (FMPA 11) I never had any problem. Any idea ? Thanks to all.

• 1. Re: FMPA14 on Win 8.1 x64 and Win 10 x64 - Does not create HTML report
          TSPigeon

arturoaisensi:

Thank you for your post.

I have no problem saving a Database Design Report as .html with FileMaker Pro 14.0.4 (Advanced 64-bit) on the latest updates of Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro. Some further troubleshooting:

- Are you able to to run a Database Design Report as .html with a new file or New Starter Solution?

- If the issue does seem specific to your file, you might run a Recover on your database.

- If the issue occurs in a new file as well, I would recommend reinstalling FileMaker Pro 14.0.4 on your computer.

I look forward to your response!

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: FMPA14 on Win 8.1 x64 and Win 10 x64 - Does not create HTML report
            arturoaisensi

Thank you for response. Unfortunately it does seem to be an issue not specific only to my file (that I converted in FMPA 14 from FMPA 11) but I cannot obtain an HTML report also managing one of the original FMP12 solutions files embedded in FMPA 14.

However I would unistall and reinstall FM on the computer. If this does not solve the problem, as soon as possible I would reinstall Windows. (and cross fingers)

Thanks you anyway

Arturo