3 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2017 7:08 AM by TSGal

Scaling Issue with Navigation Bars

cab5385

When using my solution on my iPad I have a scaling issue every time I open a new window. All my layouts have a top navigation bar and some have a bottom. Each layout is designed specifically for an iPad screen to be viewed in either portrait or landscape without having to scroll. Some objects on each layout such as portals or images are anchored to all sides so they will fill up the screen in either orientation.

The issue is that the body of the layout is zoomed in just enough to cut off about as much as the navigation bars are taking up causing the user to have to scroll. The layouts are designed to where the total height (top nav + body + bottom nav) is equal to landscape height and the total width (top nav + body + bottom nav) is equal to portrait width. This still happens if you make the body smaller to try and over compensate for this issue.

Oddly if you rotate the iPad it fixes this issue until a script calls for a new window. You can also pinch to zoom out and it will be fine until a new window. I cannot seem to figure this out or find a work around. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.