1 2 Previous Next 25 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 6:57 AM by mikebeargie

Help with Data Series via Related Tables

ErickJ.Gonzalez

FMpro14

I am new to dashboards and as a learning project I have created a dashboard that currently has 2 column charts:

Chart1 - shows the number of screeners submitted to us by school district

and

Chart2 - shows the number of students approved for services (as a result of the screeners)  by school district.

I would like to have one chart that combines the previously mentioned 2 charts.

so the "x" axis shows the 4 school districts

and

the "y" axis shows the number of screeners submitted along with the number of students approved for services (2columns for each school).

i.e:

School District 1 submitted 130 screeners (1st column) and as a result 15 students were found eligible for services (2nd column)

School District 2 submitted 85 screeners (1st column) and as a result 27 students were found eligible for services (2nd column)

School District 3 submitted 58 screeners (1st column) and as a result 19 students were found eligible for services (2nd column)

School District 4 submitted 180 screeners (1st column) and as a result 41 students were found eligible for services (2nd column)

Relationships.jpg

1 2 Previous Next