Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the crashing. This is what I have done:
1. In Windows 10 with the latest update (KB3132372), I launched FileMaker Pro 14.0.4.
2. I created TEST.fmp12 with one Text field (Name) and one record.
3. On the Layout, I created a Popover button.
4. Inside the Popover, I created a Web Viewer that displays "http://www.filemaker.com"
5. I assigned the name "WV" to the Web Viewer object.
6. I created a script "Test" with the script step: Go to Object [ Object Name: "WV" ]
7. I saved the script, went to Browse mode, and executed the script to make sure it works (it does).
8. I uploaded the file to FileMaker Server 14.0.4a.
9. On my Windows 10 machine, I launched Microsoft Edge, opened the hosted file via Web Direct, and executed the script.
Let me know wheat I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the crash.
The DotNukeError message comes from .NET. Check with the customer for the version of .NET on their system.
Im not sure why you would recreate a file, you have my file that it happens on, why not test it on that?
I was able to retrieve your file from a backup. I don't see any particular layout with the issue, so I created a new layout and followed steps 3-9 above. Still, no crash. Is there a specific layout you want me to try? I'll keep the file for a couple more days.
The problem with almost all the issues of crash are that they happen sometimes but not others. I sent you the log file from windows in another post.