4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2016 9:47 AM by Tom_Droz

DotNetNuke Error

Tom_Droz

I now have a 2nd customer that is getting a DotNetNuke Error inside a webviewer that is inside a popover.

This is on a Windows 10 computer.

The error just started, so I am guessing it is a windows or other update that is creating this.

Any insight?

Thanks

Tom

• 1. Re: DotNetNuke Error
          sreese

This sounds like a problem between dotnetnuke and the windows browser. Have you tried using the regular browser and see if the webpage works without it?

If I remember correctly isn't DotNetNuke a CMS system?

Its all I can think of. I'm not certain which browser powers FileMakers webviewer in Windows 10. Its probably edge, but I can't say for certain.

• 2. Re: DotNetNuke Error
            Tom_Droz

I get the message when I open the page in internet explorer, but NOT when I open it in the Edge browser.  FileMaker uses IE on windows, I am not aware that this can be changed.

Update

Customer1: I cleared the cache and the page now works in IE and FileMaker

Customer2: I cleared the cache and the page worked in IE but still shows the error in FileMaker

• 3. Re: DotNetNuke Error
              wimdecorte

It can't.  The webviewer is not a full-fledged browser either so some things just don't work.

• 4. Re: DotNetNuke Error
                Tom_Droz

wimdecorte

This page has always worked.  The error page just started for a couple customers.  I was able to fix one by clearing the cache.  The other this resolved it in IE but not in FileMaker