1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 4:28 PM by alternapop

image used as a button doesn't appear with FMP 13

alternapop

I created a database using FMP 14 that uses a simple custom icon for a 'delete record' action. The database is hosted on our FMP 13 server.

The image appears when viewing with either a FMP 14 client or via webd but when viewing with FMP 13 the image/icon shows as a small generic pdf icon.

What might be causing this? Is it using a filetype that is not compatible with FMP 13?

Thanks

• 1. Re: image used as a button doesn't appear with FMP 13
          alternapop

I took down the database and opened it with FMP 13 and tried to fix all of the buttons that use images. The button images appear when the db is opened with the FMP client, either locally or server hosted using Open Remote, but when opening the db with webd the images are gone. I only see blank rectangles. The images are PNGs and I tried converting them to JPGs and that didn't fix it.

What is causing this?

I've attached an image of it working (top part of the image) and with it not working (slightly greyed out bottom part of the image).  You can see that middle and right rectangle aren't showing the images. (trash can, and right facing arrow)

fmp buttons.png