4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2016 10:12 AM by Jesse_Wright

GetSummary - What am I doing wrong...

Jesse_Wright

GetSummary

I've used this several times and got it to work as expected without giving it a second thought. In this case where i'm running into a problem I have one GetSummary calc working and the next one I added did didn't work. The only difference between the two is the location of the summary fields - being on different tables, but the relationship, summary field, calc...all effectivly the same. I even created a duplicate occurrence and related it to the same table as the one that works and attempted to make it work like the other and it doesn't. One works so it at least supports that I have the syntax correct.  The calc is of course only doing what I tell it to do...so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

To troubleshoot I make a simple DB, and where I thought I would show that it works, I have replicated the issue.

I've attached the test file.  Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I may have been staring at it too long to see whats right in front of my face (or I need more coffee).

Appreciated it,

Jesse