2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2016 5:09 AM by kbleicken

In Webdirect Popover pops wrong way

In several layouts if I have a popover button on the left side of the layout, and it is set to pop open on the right, when displayed using Webdirect it first flashes to the left as if trying to open on the left, then recovers and  opens on the right.

If I set it to open to the left,  (the button is still on the left side of the layout), it opens correctly on the right with no hesitation and no flashing. Bug?

• 1. Re: In Webdirect Popover pops wrong way
          TSPigeon

kbleicken:

Thank you for your post.

I was unable to reproduce the issue in a new file hosted on FileMaker Server 14.0.4a. To attempt to reproduce I followed these steps:

1. Created "Test.fmp12"

2. Created Popover Button on the far left of the layout, set it to pop to the right

3. Setup for WebDirect

4. Uploaded to FileMaker Server

5. Accessed via WebDirect and tested in Safari, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer with no additional flashing or "buggy" behavior

Are you able to cause the issue in a new file or do you have further information needed to reproduce?

TSPigeon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: In Webdirect Popover pops wrong way

Reset the popovers to open to the right today and everything worked perfectly. Can't explain the difference. Two of us were working on the issue yesterday for 1/2 hour. Whatever . . . as long as it's working.