2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 1:05 PM by gsokolsky

How to download iOS SDK

gsokolsky

I'm having trouble finding where to download the iOS App SDK from Apple.  My developer subscription is current - it's an individual/sole proprietor type.

In the Filemaker iOS App SDK instructions one of the early steps states:

Step 2: Download and open iOS App SDK

1. Download iOS App SDK, then move the file from the Downloads folder to a location of your choice.

I can't for the life of me find where to download the iOS App SDK on developer.apple.com.  Is there somewhere else to download it or could someone toss in a link to it?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: How to download iOS SDK
          steveromig

I'm having trouble finding where to download the iOS App SDK from Apple.  My developer subscription is current - it's an individual/sole proprietor type.

In the Filemaker iOS App SDK instructions one of the early steps states:

Step 2: Download and open iOS App SDK

1. Download iOS App SDK, then move the file from the Downloads folder to a location of your choice.

I can't for the life of me find where to download the iOS App SDK on developer.apple.com.  Is there somewhere else to download it or could someone toss in a link to it?

Thanks!

Note...the iOS App SDK is from FileMaker, Inc. and not from Apple - although you will need Xcode from Apple in order for it to work.

Assuming you are a FileMaker Developer Subscriber (FDS), you can find the download by logging into the FileMaker Community and clicking on "Access Benefits" on the right side of the screen.

Here is a direct link to the page...

https://community.filemaker.com/apps/technet

The iOS App SDK can be downloaded at this point.

Steve Romig

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: How to download iOS SDK
            gsokolsky

Aha! My developer subscription must have lapsed.  Thanks for the prompt reply!