AnsweredAssumed Answered

Portal filter calculation help

Question asked by aetherington on Jan 22, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 by aetherington

Good afternoon,  I have a portal which is currently filtered by a text field and related by a Reference number.  The Portal has the following Fields.

Part Number | Part Description | Part EEE Code | ToUse Checkbox

The Search box filters by part Description using the following calculation

IsEmpty(FaultLog::partsPortalSearch) or PatternCount ( Parts List::partDescription ; FaultLog::partsPortalSearch)  and Parts List::callDetailReferenceNumber = FaultLog::callDetailsReferenceNumber

I have attempted to make some changes but cant seem to get the results I am expecting.  what I would like to do is not show any parts that contain an EEE Code.  and have a field that they can enter an EEE code to make it appear,  I used the following calculation to hide any entries with an EEE Code

IsEmpty(FaultLog::partsPortalSearch) and IsEmpty ( Parts List::partEEECodes ) or PatternCount ( Parts List::partDescription ; FaultLog::partsPortalSearch)  and Parts List::callDetailReferenceNumber = FaultLog::callDetailsReferenceNumber and IsEmpty ( Parts List::partEEECodes )

But changing it so that if the EEE Search box is not empty, show that entry is where I am stuck. 

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks!

-Ash

Outcomes