Ghent, Belgium – January 27, 2016, the makers of Clip Manager, FMCalendar, the DoScript plug-in, the DoSQL plug-in and AutoSender, today announces the immediate availability of myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 3, adding support for Windows 10, along with support for 64-bit FileMaker Pro 14.
About PrinterSwitch 3.0
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and OS X that allows you to easily control printer switching from within your FileMaker solutions. Moreover, PrinterSwitch also allows automatic PDF creation from within FileMaker Runtime Solutions without the need for a 3rd party PDF printer driver.
• switches printers on the fly from within your FileMaker application.
• sends dynamic FileMaker output to PDF, using the filename and location of your choice
• selects any printer driver that is installed on your system
• captures printer settings like page orientation, paper size etc. and restores them at the time of printing
What is new in version 3.0?
• Full support for 64-bit architecture on both OS X and Windows
• Now integrates new version 5.0 of the Amyuni PDF driver.
• Full support for Microsoft Windows 10
• FileMaker Pro 14 or FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced (64-bit version only)
• Mac OS X 10.10.5 or higher
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
Pricing and availability
myFMbutler PrinterSwitch 3 is available today. PrinterSwitch 3 prices start at EUR 59,- (about USD 63,-) for a single user version for Windows and OS X. Multi-user and developer versions are also available. The upgrade is available for EUR 35,- (about USD 37,-) for a single user license. Check our web site for multi-user upgrade pricing.
A demo version of PrinterSwitch 3.0 is available for download on the myFMbutler web site: www.myfmbutler.com
myFMbutler is a division of the Lesterius Group. Lesterius employs about eighteen FileMaker developers, spread over several European countries. Lesterius is headquartered in Belgium and has branches in the Netherlands and in France.
myFMbutler’s goal is to provide a wide range of tools that help FileMaker developers create better solutions. Through the use of our products, we want to extend the capabilities of FileMaker and want to offer developers a way to improve their projects, and help them finish their projects faster.