Just wanted to put this out there for some feedback.
Does Filemaker Pro Advance 12 require any special photo plugin or software to be able to display images in containers (external storage) ?
Reason why I am asking is because, I have tried viewing images (png format) on 5 separate machines and the result got me baffled. I tried printing out PDF reports which have some of these images, some displayed perfectly, some show blank images.
- Machine 1 ( Win 7 ) - Images displayed
- Machine 2 ( Win 8 ) - Images doesn't display
- Machine 3 ( Win 7 ) - Images displayed
- Machine 4 ( Win Server 2008 R2 ) - Images doesn't display
- Machine 5 ( Win 8 ) - Images displayed
I assume from this that, nothing is wrong with the container linkage, field settings, or template. There must be a specific plugin right ?