1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2016 12:49 PM by Steve Wright

if you update fm 11 adv to fm 12 adv can you reverse it and still save the data?

norman926

i had a database with 300 patients info in it on fm pro Adv 11.1, and updated it to fm 12.. (fm 11 has the  fp.7 and fm 12 has fpmur or something like that) but as soon as i tried to open it in 12, it wouldn't open at all. Can i reverse it and go back to FM 11.1? where it worked and opened.?

If not is there a way to salvage the data on the now fm12 program?? this is vital as it contains patients medications and medical problems... Norman  RSVP please .. or if you can or thnk yo ucan open it let me know and i will send you the program for your fee of course.. Norman

• 1. Re: if you update fm 11 adv to fm 12 adv can you reverse it and still save the data?
          Steve Wright

norman926 wrote:

i had a database with 300 patients info in it on fm pro Adv 11.1, and updated it to fm 12.. (fm 11 has the  fp.7 and fm 12 has fpmur or something like that) but as soon as i tried to open it in 12, it wouldn't open at all. Can i reverse it and go back to FM 11.1? where it worked and opened.?

If not is there a way to salvage the data on the now fm12 program?? this is vital as it contains patients medications and medical problems... Norman  RSVP please .. or if you can or thnk yo ucan open it let me know and i will send you the program for your fee of course.. Norman

You cannot convert from .FMP12 to FMP7

Converting the original FP7 file to FMP12 would not have replaced it, so there should be a copy of it somewhere... or do you have any backups / copies of it elsewhere?

Aside from that, why are you unable to open the converted file, what error's are you receiving?