2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2016 2:15 PM by steveromig

Software New Update/Release Notification

tuan

I just wonder if there are any channels that I could follow to keep myself updated on software new updates or releases. I have some common pending issues/requests and it would be nice to get up-to-date information once the new updates/releases are available.

Thanks,

-Tuan

• 1. Re: Software New Update/Release Notification
          mikebeargie

Did you check the box under filemaker preferences to be notified of new versions? That's usually the quickest way I've found unless it's posted here.

• 2. Re: Software New Update/Release Notification
            steveromig

I just wonder if there are any channels that I could follow to keep myself updated on software new updates or releases. I have some common pending issues/requests and it would be nice to get up-to-date information once the new updates/releases are available.

Thanks,

-Tuan

We (FileMaker, Inc.) do our best to let you know when an update is available for any of our products.  Between Mark Baum and I, we try and post announcement like this in several places here on the FileMaker Community.  Furthermore, we typically send out emails about updates as well for those who have opted in.  And as others have mentioned, the product will alert you as well if an update is available.

Steve Romig

FileMaker, Inc.