* Fixed JSON.GetArrayItemsAsList function.
* Added highlighting of If/Loop blocks for Mac in FM 14 or newer.
* Added SyntaxColoring.SetUseBoldFont to disable bold font in syntax coloring. This helps some asian users who don't see brackets.
* Added SyntaxColoring.GetScriptIfColor, SyntaxColoring.GetScriptLoopColor, SyntaxColoring.GetScriptSearchColor, SyntaxColoring.SetScriptIfColor, SyntaxColoring.SetScriptLoopColor and SyntaxColoring.SetScriptSearchColor.
* Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2f
Added SyntaxColoring.SetUseBoldFont to disable bold font in syntax coloring. This helps some asian users who don't see brackets.
MBS ( "SyntaxColoring.SetUseBoldFont" ; False )
That really helps.I really appreciate you.
* You can now pass text for the flags to DynaPDF.SetImportFlags and DynaPDF.SetImportFlags2.
* Changed JSON functions to better detect invalid JSON text.
* You can now set HandleResult property for SQL Connection and it propergates to SQL Command objects automatically (like PreFetchRows, Scrollable, CommitRetaining and SQL_ATTR_QUERY_TIMEOUT).
* Fixed QuickList.HasValue function.
* Fixed ZipFile.CompressFiles to handle no password case better.
* Added Menubar.SetMenuCommandTitle function.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 220.127.116.11.
* Changed ProgressDialog functions to return an error if called on server.
* Improved socket implementation with better ID handling.
* Added JSON.SetPathValue, JSON.GetPathValue and JSON.GetValue function.
* Fixed issue with LDAP.Bind not working correctly on Windows for all auth methods.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 18.104.22.168.
* Added Dictionary.ToJSON, Dictionary.ToText and Dictionary.ToXML.
* Removed GraphicsMagick signal handlers so the plugin doesn't show up in crash reports on Mac when crashing.
* Fixed bug in Dictionary.Serialize.
* Added AVRecorder functions to record audio/video.
* Added FM.InsertOrUpdateRecord2 and FM.InsertOrUpdateRecord3.
* Added SendMail.ClearHeaders function.
* Added Window.ClearFocus.
* Added CLGeocoder.Distance function.
* Added asText parameter for Addressbook.person.vCardRepresentation.
* Added Addressbook.person.ExternalUID and Addressbook.searchPersonWithExternalUID to help with CardDAV servers.
* Fixed a bug with Encryption.Cipher.
* Updated SQLite to 3.11.0.
* Improved error messages on Windows for Save/Open Dialogs.
* Added App.CancelUserAttentionRequest and App.RequestUserAttention.
* Added Window.FlashWindow.
* Added AVExport functions to convert video files on Mac.
* Added QTExport functions to convert video files with QuickTime in 32-bit FileMaker.
* Fixed a bug in ZipFile.CompressFiles for Windows.
* Added Text.RemovePrefix and Text.RemovePostfix.
* Changed JSON to return JSON text now with Char(13) for newline delimiter.
* Added Addressbook.multivalue.identifiers, Addressbook.multivalue.labels, Addressbook.multivalue.valueForLabel and Addressbook.multivalue.values.
* Added IsIOS, IsLinux, IsMacOSX and IsWindows functions.
Currently not, but you can contact me by email directly and tell me what you'd like to see.
Maybe you have a suggestion for a dozen functions?
Did you check with the 360works.com folks? they work in JAVA.
Maybe I could send you a quick JDOM example where I'm building an XML dynamically? I much prefer JDOM over traditional w3c DOM since it's, to me at least, much more logical about adding nodes and the like.
If anyone could implement this type of functionality in FM, I'm sure it would be you.
I had replied to Christian since he was discussing his latest plug-in's capabilities. Since XML has been discussed on the forum recently, I was just pondering if the plug-in had the flexibility to build XML from scratch.
Without "intellisense" or all the features of a real programming IDE, I'm not sure FileMaker (by itself) would be the right choice for this type of project, but knowing a little about the MBS plug-in, I'm sure Christian could implement this given enough demand.
Thanks for your reply.
Thanks for the update, Christian. I use MBS on a number of client's servers and its power is much appreciated.
Yes, of course! I'm always open for XML conversations.
It was an interesting read (your link to JDOM). I wondered if other plug-in developers had considered this (360Works uses JAVA a bunch!) If so, then I'm sure MBS can also have these features (if there is enough interest).
Given your obvious XML know-how, you would find JDOM is super easy to use at least in concept. I think you said you code in PHP so the coding would be straightforward for you too.
I was going to post an example, but they're all proprietary and JDOM is defintely not FMP so I didn't want to get "yelled at" (kidding) by anyone for that possible ..."transgression".
It's also easy to take a JDOM document and convert it to a w3cDOM document too.
Best part ... JDOM is all free, naturally. There's also a SAXBuilder, XSLTTransformer, etc.
Thanks for your note, Bev!
Start a new topic/discussion!!